As specialists in photographic fine art printing throughout Canada, KAcanvas has the skills and materials to ensure that your fine art photographic prints are ready to mesmerize viewers at galleries, art shows, exhibitions, and gracing your walls in your own home or office.
many fine art papers, and a history of printing high end work for galleries and exhibitions, we guarantee that your fine art prints will surpass expectations. Here’s what to expect from your Kuva fine art printing:
- All of our fine art papers are OBA and acid-free (free of optical brighteners which fade over time). This means your colours will remain vibrant, and fade-free.
- Fully archival museum grade fine art printing, using 11 ink pigment based archival inkjet inks (giclée). This gives you superior colour rendition, fine gradients, and your prints will remain true.
- Brilliant colour reproduction and detail ensures the most vibrant and sharp looking prints available.
- Fully colour corrected editing and printing environment so you get accurate file colour
- free print proofing, evaluation, and editing check.
- we check every file carefully, and will provide digital proofs if required.
- you won't need to worry about sizing, as we double check everything.
- we expertly colour manage your files to ensure perfection.
- you can bring your USB stick in with images for in person editing support and customizations.
- if anything looks off with your files, we will correct it, and let you know before printing.
- we can customize your prints in any way, including adding text, editing, composites, mosaic layouts, turning a single image into a multi-panel or multi-opening frame, gallery walls, and more.
Your curated selection of fine printing media
*Hemp uses one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world. Thanks to the bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners are required. The lightly textured surface adds a pleasant, silky feel. Colours and details are reproduced with stunning effect. Due to its extremely robust fibres, it has been used for long-lasting historical documents, such as the Gutenberg Bible and the US Declaration of Independence. Credit ©Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH
- 60% hemp fibre 40% cotton
- 290 GSM (grams per square meter).
- Lightly textured surface
- Bright white without OBA's
- Acid and lignin-free
- Matte finish will not glare
The sophisticated silver metallic effect underscores the image and makes motifs with metallic elements, reflections, ice and glass, architecture and landscape shots, as well as black and white photographs with high-contrast tones shine. Photo Rag® Metallic is acid and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance.Credit ©Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH
- 340 GSM
- OBA free
- 100% cotton base
- high-gloss metallic finish
Classic, high grade smooth surface, lustre surface inkjet paper specifically designed for photo applications. This paper excels with its high grade print quality, which ensure the best results for photos and poster prints. Perfectly suited for daily use. Credit ©Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH
- 290GSM (grams per square meter)
- Bright white
- RC base
- Lustre finish