KAcanvas clients enjoy these exclusive privileges:
- Free art pick up and delivery in the Calgary area (up to our maximum size, over $150).
- Direct access and consultation from the expert working on your file.
- Complimentary on site consultation for larger home projects or commercial clients.
- The best imaging quality print media and frames available, designed to ensure longevity.
- We accept full resolution TIFF or even RAW or PSD files for the best possible results.
- We meticulously search through each individual file checking for, and correcting imperfections.
- Sizing consultations, and visual representations on request of what a finished piece will look like in your space.
- Complimentary pre-order printing evaluations through our order page so you can have full confidence in ordering.
- Free print proofing, evaluation, and editing check on each and every file.
- Free digital proofs where required, or for corrections that need to be made.
- We expertly colour manage your files to ensure perfection.
- You can bring your USB stick in with images for in person editing support and customizations.
- If anything looks off with your files, we will correct it, and let you know before printing.
- We can customize your piece in any way, including adding text, editing, composites, mosaic layouts, turning a single image into a multi-panel canvas, gallery walls, and more.
- We can help you navigate the ins and outs of selling your prints.
- Accept full resolution TIFF, PSD, and JPEG files without size restrictions.
- We exercise patience and consult on the best possible display for your artwork.
- Focus on using the right materials that will enhance and protect your artwork.
- Inspect, correct, and enhance (if required) every file individually.
- Direct consultation on your image from the person prepping your files.
- Fast support directly from a team member empowered to help.
- Lifetime quality guarantee on all materials we use.
- Complimentary delivery in the Calgary area, we can also ship by quote.
Compared to online and big box industry average
- Not experienced as a full time photographer specializing in print sales.
- JPEG only, with upload limitations on file sizes.
- Focused on turn over and volume.
- Focused on driving costs down and using material that is damaging to your artwork.
- Minimal attention to the file, and automatically applied batched corrections.
- No direct access to the people editing or printing your files.
- Email support, call centre, or staff that do not fully understand the product.
- Little to no guarantees and a reluctance to offer reprints if anything is off.
Our core values
- Customer service: Exceptional service, always. We believe positive client experiences start with exceptional service.
- Quality: Standards always guide solutions. From product to service to print, quality remains at our core.
- Empowerment: Discover your talent. We believe in supporting people as they discover their talent.
- Forward Thinking: Change is encouraged. Remaining flexible with industry changes, always striving for better, more effective ways of doing things.
- Creativity: Creativity inspires connection. We believe in the value of creative solutions, creative art, and creative conversations.